- Q.: What are your consulting hours? A.: Monday-Friday -
8.30am - 10.30am, 2pm - 3.30pm & 5pm - 6.30pm.
- Late night surgeries in Paisley on Monday & Thursday evenings 5pm - 8pm.
- Saturday - 8.30am - 10.30am & 1pm - 2.30pm.
Sundays - emergency surgery - by appointment only..
- Q.: Do I need to make an appointment?
- A.: No you do not need to make an appointment, we run open surgeries. Simply come along to the practice during normal consulting hours and you will be seen. If you need a time when the practice is quieter, an appointment can be made with prior arrangement.
- Q.: How do I register with the practice?
A.: You can register by telephoning the practice Paisley 0141 887 4111 or Greenock 01475 721155 and we will register you and your pet's details onto our computer system. Or you can simply come along to one of our branches during consulting hours and register at reception.
- Q.: What vaccination packages are available?
A.: Our vaccination packages are available in silver, gold or platinum and all include; a free health check, 2 dose vaccinations against 4 killer diseases, access to our unique emergency service, training and behavioural advice, food starter pack and expert nutritional advice, 24/7 telephone advice, 4 weeks insurance cover, pre neutering examination, free weight checks for the life of your pet and free nail clipping at all vaccinations! Cost ranges from £55 to £110.
- Q.: Where do I take my pet during the night or weekend in an emergency?
A.: Phone Paisley 01418874111 or Greenock 01475721155 for advice from one of our own vets. If your pet needs treatment, the vet on call will arrange to meet you at your usual surgery. We are here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days of the year.
- Q.: How do I book my pet in for a procedure/operation?
A.: Call us at the practice to book your pet in for a routine procedure and our receptionist will make an appointment for you. Or, if you would like to discuss the procedure with one of our vets, just pop along to the practice during consulting hours for a consultation.
- Q.: What vaccinations does my dog need to have prior to boarding in your kennels?
A.: Your dog must be up to date with their annual booster and kennel cough vaccine, or be fully vaccinated at least 2 weeks prior to boarding.
We are unable to accept boarders into our kennels who are not fully vaccinated.